Storm Update: Tonight’s Meeting is On

With today’s storm slowly receding and the precipitation changing over to rain, I have decided to go ahead and hold tonight’s Troop meeting.

Parents are urged to exercise caution and use their discretion in deciding whether or not to attend.  The main roads seem fine at this time, but the secondary roads may still be slippery.

I plan on condensing tonight’s agenda – based on attendance – to focus on making sure we’re ready for the trip next weekend.  If you can’t make it tonight, your Patrol Leader will send out an update to let you know what you need to bring for the outing and what we’ll be doing next week to assign gear and grubmaster duties for the trip.

If you can’t make tonight’s meeting but you are planning on attending the outing, please send me an email and let me know so I can get an accurate headcount.