June Outing Poll

Our June trip is currently on the calendar for June 21-23. Unfortunately, that’s the same weekend that a lot of graduation parties are taking place – which would mean that our older Scouts would be missing the last outing of their Scouting career.

I would like to move the outing to the following weekend – June 28-30 – to allow everyone to attend, but I know some families may have vacation plans right after school closes.  So I need your input to help us make the decision whether or not to change the date and whether or not you plan on attending (depending on the date).

Please get your response to us no later than May 31 so we can finalize plans for our trip!